The #PSMPerformance talks are a great way for personal trainers, performance coaches and anyone working in the health and fitness industry to hear about cutting-edge research and techniques within the Strength and Conditioning world.
For our first talk William Wayland, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), will be hosting a day-long seminar on the triphasic method.
William owns a private S&C facility, Powering Through Performance, in Chelmsford Essex, where he is responsible for the preparation of UFC fighters, professional boxers, world champion grappling athletes, and professional golfers. He has presented at conferences and private seminars to some of the best in the industry.
The seminar will look at:
- What role the S&C coach plays and how should we support athletes.
- What is triphasic training and what are its benefits?
- How to identify Strength, Power and Fitness in an Athlete
- Strength Training Methods, Exploration of Coach Wayland’s interpretation of Triphasic training, including eccentric, isometric and SUPRAmaximal training, Peaking and LTAD
- What methods, lifts, programs and approaches should we use? What is the most time efficient, appropriate and beneficial to the athlete?
There will also be a practical element to the class looking at:
- The practical application of Strength training approach.
- Exercise selection, demonstration of PWRTHR Quadratum, how to shift through strength qualities approaching competition or in season. How we test for readiness.
- Practical application of conditioning and GPP training for athletes.
- Exercise selection, demonstration of Hi/Lo approach to conditioning for athletes
The seminar will finish with a Q&A. If you have any questions regarding the seminar contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are £80
Sign up link https://goteamup.com/p/1124336-powering-through/courses/27473/ just create a team-up account and then pay.